You’ve invested in your first rental property. If all goes well, you will now have an increase in your monthly cash flow, and will build long-term wealth. You’re excited and confused. What do I do now? How do I get the right tenant? How do I have the time to do all that I need to properly manage my rental property? I want to avoid errors made when managing a rental property, and I want to focus my time and attention on running a successful real estate investment business. How do I do that? The answer is, you need to hire a property management company.
At All County NEO Property Management, our main goal is to protect your investment and maximize your profits. Here are the things that we can do, that you no longer need worry about.
1. We will advertise vacancies, and then we will carefully screen out problem tenants. All County NEO has the training to immediately spot red flags in an applicant’s paperwork.
2. You don’t need to deal with tenant concerns. All County NEO will address problems such as breakage and arrange for a service provider to do the repairs. We will also handle all complaints such as a noisy neighbor.
3. All County NEO are experts in landlord laws, and we know what it takes to keep tenants happy. We will make sure that problems are taken care of immediately and that your renters are happy. Happy renters don’t move away.
4. All County NEO will make sure that rent collection is consistent, and will enforce lease policies, if necessary. We will keep track of rent payments, and missed rent payments which is crucial to the flow of income from your rental property.
5. In addition to being in charge of all rent collections, we are also in charge of all evictions, when necessary.
6. We are experts in knowing all that is necessary in establishing monthly rent prices and we carefully monitor those prices.
All-in-all, hiring All County NEO will save you time and energy. Our serviced fees are tax deductible, and are earned back through your rent payments during the year. Bottom line: All County NEO Property Management knows everything there is to know about properties and renters in Northeast Ohio, and we’re here to help you. Call us at 330-348-5200.